We started this blog January '06 to share our "God-ventures" with our friends and family. Look back into the archives to see God's faithfulness to us on this journey!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Completion!
So the other day, Julia (3) is digging around in the fridge, looking for an orange (she's my fruit and veggie fanatic). She's humming, looking, then finally closes the fridge door, raises her orange above her head, and says victoriously, "COMPLETION!!" I looked at her, "Where did you get THAT word?" She nonchalantly said, "Little Einsteins". Apparently that's what the rocket ship says when they successfully complete their mission at the end of the show... Shocking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhh too cute.. Julia, you sound like a little Einstein.. Glad you found your orange!!
:-) I know how nice it feels to find something special that is buried in the fridge! Can't wait to eat oranges with you Miss Julia..
Love Gramma Dyck
I love the random words kids pick up and then drop into conversation! Ahhh success...finding a desired piece of fruit!! :)
HU-LARIOUS! Love it. MAN, I'm missing all the good stuff!
Post a Comment