While he was gone, I was sleeping and the kids were watching a Looney Tunes DVD (thanks, Jodi!). When he got home, we were eating breakfast. Then we "called" Nana & Papa (my folks) on Skype and talked for a bit.
When we were done, we took public transportation to the pool and did some swimming practice with the boys and Julia. Spencer is doing really well with swimming, and Mitchell started "paddling" with his hands today! Yay! He was kicking really well but still sinking a lot. The deep end is 4 feet deep or so. Julia is mostly fearless in the water, so we'd love for her to start to swim soon too!
We came home for lunch and now they're all down for a nap. Might do some homework today so I can relax tomorrow. I also bought some butter the other day (expensive here but available some places) to make some leaf-shaped sugar cookies. I know fall is mostly over at home, but we can't tell here, so I'm still going to do it!!

Anyway, here's a picture of Josh and a classmate role-playing the day's text. One of our pelatihs (pronounced "pilates", translation:instructors) are standing by explaining something.
No comments:
Post a Comment