Thursday, July 12, 2012

January 2012

The month of January went by in a FLASH!!  Mitchell and I spent some time in a country to the north of us for an MRI he needed in early January.  This MRI confirmed our suspicions that he indeed might have Otosclerosis.  We began preparations for a trip back home for a surgery.
Enjoying the hotel brunch - such a treat!

Mitchell's MRI showed no abnormality in the structure of his inner ears

Julia's birthday (late December) kept on going...here she received a package from family!  Fun!

We all caught a BAD cold!  Josh was overflowing the trash can with tissues so he started filling up this empty paper wrapper...thankfully we all got over it eventually!

Once you have a dozen or so of these paintings, where do you hang them? :)

Wrapping up her baby in a blanket!

I sewed between trips - my travel toiletry bag blew out our last trip so I quickly whipped up a new one. Was quicker than buying one online and my experience with bags in the stores here is that they don't last long...this one should make about 10 years like the last one!

Mid-month I was called away on a ministry trip to a different island, leaving Josh & the kids at home.  

Beautiful view from my window

Ocean and mountains - I could get used to this!

Fuel for long hours - coffee!

No comments: